The user, by ticking a ticket / e-ticket page, expresses his unconditional acceptance of all the terms of this Policy and undertakes to comply with its terms or stop using nameteor.ru.
- any personal information that the User provides about himself / herself or about third parties on their behalf during registration on the Site and / or in the process of making a reservation, purchase and / or other services on the Site, including, but not limited to, the following information: last name, name, patronymic, date of birth, gender, citizenship, series, passport number, mobile phone, e-mail address, etc., and the Company has the right, but not the obligation, to verify the accuracy of personal information provided by the User and on its own behalf or on behalf of third parties, and does not exercise control over their capacity. For providing false information, the User is solely responsible. Required information for the provision of services is marked in a special way. Other information is provided by the User at its discretion.
- data that is automatically transmitted to the Site during its use using the software installed on the user's device, including the IP address, information from cookies, information about the user's browser (or another program that allows access to the Site), time access, etc.;
- other information about the User and third parties, the collection and / or provision of which is defined in the documents regulating the provision of services through the Site.
By agreeing with this Policy, the User, as well as persons for whose benefit the User agrees with this Policy, express their consent to the processing by the Company and (or) service providers of the Site using personal data for the following purposes:
- the implementation of this Policy (ticketing services, etc.);
- communication with the User (including emergency) by sending notifications, requests and information regarding the use of the Site, the provision of services provided by the Site, as well as processing requests and requests from Users, sending emails, as well as via SMS messages to confirmation (cancellation) of the reservation, notification of changes in the flight schedule, change of departure, cancellation of the flight, changes to any other flight parameters, as well as any other events related to the provision of services in kah use of the Site;
- improving the quality of the Site, its ease of use, the development of new services;
- receiving via communication channels (including SMS messages) information about services, the status of their provision, as well as about promotions, discounts, news of the Company and its partners;
- conducting statistical and other studies based on anonymised data.
- Processing of personal data of the User includes any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with the use of automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (updating, changing ), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), including cross-border transfer, depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
This consent is valid for 3 (Three) years from the date of receipt of the consent (acceptance) from the User with the terms of this Policy.
The consent is terminated on the basis of a written application, which is signed by the User and handed over, or sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to the Company at the address of its location.
In case of withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data, all information received from the user, including username and password, is deleted within thirty days from the date of receipt of the specified review, after which the User will not have access to the Site with their help. Applications for withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data, as well as questions about personal data, the user should send to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The personal data of users is kept confidential. The Company has the right to transfer the personal data of the user to third parties in the following cases:
- the user confirmed such actions;
- the transfer of perdonal data is necessary as part of the use of the Site by the user or for services which provided by them;
- the transfer is introduced by the legislation of the Russian Federation in the procedure which established by the legislation;
- in order to ensure the possibility of protecting the rights and legitimate interests of the Company or third parties in cases where the User violates the terms of this Policy. In the cases provided for by Federal Statute No. 152-FS of July 27, 2006 “On Personal Data”, special categories of user personal data are processed only in accordance with the provisions of this law.
In the event of incapacity of the User, his legal representative will give his consent to the processing of his personal data in writing.
For the protection of users personal data from unlawful or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, and other illegal actions of third parties, necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures are applied. The user is informed that his IP address during the use of the Site is automatically registered. In order to speed up the execution of services, as well as for other purposes provided for in this Policy, accounting lines (cookies) will be used that identify each user as quickly as possible to increase the speed of work and provide the User with services, as well as to analyze the data contained in the accounting lines (cookies).
The Company does not control and is not responsible for third-party sites to which the User can click on the links which available on the Site.
This Policy can change without notice or consent of the User. The new version of the Policy comes into force from the moment of its publication, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Policy.
The law of the Russian Federation will be applied to this Policy and the relations between the Users and the Company arising from its use.