«The Kingdom of Fountains» - a tour by hydrofoil to Peterhof
We invite you to go a sea trip by hydrofoil with a tour of the main attractions of the State Museum Peterhof.
Every tourist visiting the northern capital of our country seeks to see the favorite residence of Emperor Peter I and learn the secrets of Peterhof. Our company invites you to make a fascinating journey that will allow not only to get acquainted with the history of the legendary suburb, but also to enjoy an unforgettable boat trip.
The hydrofoil trip to the kingdom of fountains will begin in the heart of St. Petersburg - from the pier on the Palace Embankment. From the board of a comfortable vessel you can enjoy the prospect of the ceremonial St. Petersburg and appreciate the beauty of the Gulf of Finland.
A tour to Peterhof by hydrofoil is an amazing journey that brings you closer to authentic Russian history and allows you to feel yourself a contemporary of the palace coups. And of course, an excursion to Peterhof by hydrofoil is a great way to spend a day away from the city and is a great surprise option that will surprise relatives and friends who came to St. Petersburg to visit.
The cost of the tour includes:
- walk on the high-speed hydrofoil from the center of St. Petersburg to Peterhof, duration 30 minutes;
- sightseeing walking tour of the Lower Park of Peterhof duration 1.5 hours;
- excursion to Monplaisir, duration 30 minutes;
- excursion to the Grots, duration 30 minutes;
- accompanying a professional tour guide;
- all entrance tickets for the excursion program;
- Return to the city by meteor.
Children under 2 years old ticket is available free of charge, without a separate seat.
We recommend to go 15-20 minutes before the start of the tour.
Schedule for the next few days
Place of departureSankt-Petersburg, 18 Dvortsovaya embankment (across Moshkov lane)
Child under 12 years old
Child under 3 years old
|3 000a||2 000a||0a|